What now? My suggestion: roast them in butter.
Here are three good reasons to try this recipe.
1) Easy peasy. Like mother-of-a-newborn easy.
2) Crispy outside, fluffy inside . . . mmm.
Butter Roasted Potatoes
2 large russet potatoes
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon dried chives
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Put butter into a 9x9 baking dish and place in oven while preheating.
2) Meanwhile, scrub potatoes and slice in half lengthwise.
3) Once butter is melted, remove dish from oven. Stir chives and paprika.
4) Arrange potatoes in dish, cut side down, and sprinkle with salt. Bake 30-35 minutes or until tender (I stick a fork into one of them and if it goes in easily, they are done). Remove from pan and turn so cut side is on top, then serve hot.
Linked at Simple Lives Thursday.