25 June 2009

Thankful Thursdays: Major and Minor

Major: I have been getting more and more inquiries for the classes I teach in the fall. This is really encouraging, and I'm grateful for God's provision in that area.

Minor, but more entertaining: On Monday Mom and I decided that I needed a haircut. So away we went with scissors and comb. It didn't quite look right, so we played around some more. Then it looked kind of weird, so she cut another half inch off. And then egad, it looked horrendous. Great, now what? Fortunately, we made one final adjustment (which involved hacking another half inch) and now everything is just peachy. Thank goodness for that. For a while I was having visions of a pixie haircut as a last act of desperation. Miraculously, however, it's very cute and flippy . . . and a good deal shorter than before.

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm curious! Do we get to see a picture of this new hair style?

    ReplyDelete