1. No coat today: 65 degrees and sunny.
2. My honors thesis was turned in at the beginning of the week, with the presentation scheduled for Monday. I can't believe that I'm almost finished. What will I do without my thesis to keep me company?
3. Beautiful music and the friends who make it. Metropolitan Piano Trio last night, Mu Alpha concert tonight, MA formal on Saturday. That should keep me going through a weekend of presentation prep.
4. Lots of advertisement opportunities for my online classes.
5. Oh . . . last but not least, the senior scramble is on. And it entertains me greatly.