03 October 2013

pretty happy funny real #8

Linked up with LMLD.

{pretty}

Fall has definitely arrived. I gave the front porch a makeover to celebrate.

This is from Target.

Daddy pumpkin, Mommy pumpkin, Ellie pumpkin.

Made this a couple of years ago . . . still looks good!

{happy}


Ellie's Bumbo now has straps. The company will send you a free kit if you request one on the site, and it's extremely easy to add. Even I could do it!

{funny}


Oh, this child.

{real}

The aftermath of Ellie in the jumper.


Um, ok.

We've entered the "toys scattered in random places" stage. And she's not even mobile.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet and simple post...thoroughly enjoyable!
    I LOVE your door mat and family pumpkin settings. Your baby has the sweetest expression...and I don't know why the picture of the spoon is so funny to me, but it is!

    ReplyDelete