01 October 2013

a review and recommendation

My friend Heidi recently opened an Etsy shop to sell her crocheted hats, scarves, and other both-useful-and-adorable items. She sent me this little doo-dad for Ellie to model:


You might say that it's a combination earwarmer and headband. Whatever label you choose, it's cute, soft, and very functional. Ellie grinned at me as soon as I slipped it over her ears. As usual, she also enjoyed her photo shoot. She relishes any opportunity to practice her faces.

So both Ellie and I approve! Heidi, thank you for letting me review this for you-- everybody else, hop on over to Crochet Lightly to get something of your own! Everything is very affordable and well made. I am eyeing up the colorblock hat for myself.


(Ellie thinks she might take up modeling as a career.)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely review! Ellie looks so cute and I hope she gets a lot of wear out of her headband. Though, with the way these little ones grow, it might just last til the first cold spell.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that second picture where she looks adorably diabolic. Maybe James will now be late to work (yes, a shutdown still means going to work, just not getting paid) because we were imaging different captions for her to say about the state of the world today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RebekahRandolph01 October, 2013 09:54

    She's a stinker. What's your best caption? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, in the second picture she looks like your little sister! Definitely has a bit of Wilhelm in her. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting attire....
    I thought she liked the just a diaper look?
    daddus

    ReplyDelete
  6. RebekahRandolph02 October, 2013 08:19

    Too cold now :)

    ReplyDelete