04 October 2013

Weekend linkage // 7QT #8

Linked up with Seven Quick Takes.

1)

"Well, if I have any feelings, I will be sure to let you know."
-Jared resolves to be a more communicative husband

"Did you tell her to put down the crack pipe and take a chill pill?"
-Jared's advice on how to deal with a parent making strange remarks about my class policies

2)
OOH A CAMERA CAN I PLAY WITH IT

3)

At The Federalist: It's time to start talking about the global persecution of Christians.

4)

Valentino's Spring 2014 collection is kind of awesome. If #22 showed up on my doorstep I would wear it. Or #32. It's gorgeous and I could pretend to be, I don't know, Mary Queen of Scots.

5)

This is funny: how to taste your freshly baked cake without ruining it.

6)

*cough*

*coughcough*

*coughcoughcough*

OK I'm done now.

7)

Just kidding. One more.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the linkage. It edified my Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete