25 July 2013

pretty happy funny real #4

{pretty}


Two weeks ago we (and by we I mean Jared) hung our chalkboard in the dining room. It's the only thing we have on the walls as of yet-- half our stuff still needs to be framed anyway.

{happy}


I haven't made yogurt for, I don't know, probably a year. Once morning sickness started, I was in no mood to deal with hot milk and towels at 11 PM. And now that I am feeling up to snuff again, BB's has been selling perfectly good plain yogurt for cheaper than I can make it! This brand is excellent. Zero weird additives.

The best part, though?


Yep. Two for a dollar.

If you don't live in Lancaster and therefore don't have access to the marvelous thing known as Amish discount grocery stores, well, sorry.

{funny}


This girl's hair. It gets better all the time.

{real}


About two months ago I took down the super-springy pastel wreath we had on the door, and set out to make a new one. This is how far I got. I just don't feel like buying anything else to put on it! Suggestions?

Linked up at Like Mother, Like Daughter.

4 comments:

  1. No suggestions, I just like this post. And if it makes you feel any better, we're not done hanging things in our house, either. And we've been here over a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wreath. That is such a me thing to do. My kids collected pine cones for a wreath on our walks for months before I finally made the darn thing. If it's any consolation, it looks pretty as is. Just very simple. :) -- Bridget Green

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Ellie is getting a bit chubbier....
    The chalkboard at our house has become communication device #1.

    daddus

    ReplyDelete