01 May 2013

Liebstering

My friend and fellow bloggeress Heidi recently nominated me for the Liebster Award. This is not so much an actual award as a way to say "Hey all, you should go check out this blog-- I think you'd like it!" Thanks, Heidi :)


Apparently, when nominated you're supposed to answer questions about yourself but I'm not sure what questions those should be. Instead I'll do what Michal did and give you some quirky facts:

1. My worst nightmare is to go swimming, turn around, and see a shark. I. Hate. Sharks. No matter how many times I watch Finding Nemo, I am guaranteed to jump and scream when Bruce shows up.

2. It took me five years after getting my driver's license to feel comfortable on the highway. Like, I would take really long alternate routes in order to avoid it. I still don't like driving in traffic with more than four lanes . . .

3. Russian literature and I don't get along very well. Anna Karenina and The Brothers Karamazov are two of the only books I have ever given up on. (I really enjoy Solzhenitsyn, though. The exception that proves?)

4. I was a picky eater when I was little. Well, maybe not super picky, but I disliked a lot of things that I love now: raisins, chicken, peas, milk, bread crusts, blueberries, and carrots. Weird.

I'm passing the Liebster on to these friends: That Still Center, Three Little Birds, Earth and Ashes, La Reverie, and Shannon Odell. So you should go check them out! And ladies, if you feel so inclined, pass it along. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment